Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Welcome to the Little League World Series 2011

Hello Little League World Series followers!


This blog will kickoff this weekend during the Little League regionals on the Road to Williamsport. We'll be discussing all the games around the country, who looks good, who doesn't, and what to expect once we get to the big show in Williamsport.

I'll be discussing the East Region most of all during the regional week, but we'll touch on all eight tournaments. I attend every single game in Bristol, CT each year. This year, I'll have a behind the scenes look as I'll be a volunteer uncle for the Vermont team.


Please tell your friends and family about this blog. I promise it's going to be a fun ride. There isn't a more passionate fan of Little League Baseball than me. Remember to comment on any blog posts you feel necessary. Let's get a good dialogue going down there. I'll answer every and all questions.

Remember, Little League...it's for the kids. Right?

3 comments:

CTJon said...

This guy knows nothing about Little League. He doesn't even put the players' names in his notebook when he scores games...he only puts their numbers...making it very difficult to recall players' names when having discussions about them later! He often forgets the pitch counter in his car! He doesn't even have a back-up blanket! I would give his overall Little League knowledge a D+. It's unnecessary, in fact, it's inappropriate. Go to left field.

Section1Guy said...

Thanks for the support, jerk. LOL.

BusterCJ said...

I agree with your MidAtlantic prediction. Pennsylvania always has a big bunch of kids with good bats. I'm not impressed with Great kills or Paramus' pitching staffs. Yes they each have a stud but you need a staff to win these tournaments.